Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Thing #23 Telos=The End

Wow! I'm finished and I'm so proud of myself. I learned a lot even though I may not use it much at work, but I did learn.
Not only was it fun to work with your co-workers and talk about RSS', Wikis', podcasts', etc. but now I also know what our young customers are talking about when they mention that they "blog".
It was a good learning experience and I'm grateful for the opportunity to learn something entirely out of my realm.
Hopefully, I'll go back to review and yes I'm ready for more.
I think I enjoyed the most Avatar, Youtube and flickr. Technology is great and it provides another way of expressing yourself by using your imagination and the various tools available. That's what I liked most of this learning project!
Thank you Ellen, Jim, Joyce and anyone else out there that made it happen!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations on finishing!

Ellen said...

I forgot to tell you that if you *really* want to continue, you can! The next steps are included in the site Learning 2.1, http://explorediscoverplay.blogspot.com/. You can do as much or as little as you want!